Thursday 15 April 2010

Volcanic Ash? Really?

I am sitting in my sitting room (that's what you do in a sitting room) obsessively hitting refresh on the Easyjet website, watching closely as a rash of cancellations races down the board. A volcano erupting in Iceland last night seems likely to prevent me watching tennis (in Monte Carlo! I know!) tomorrow and I am having problems coming to terms with it. Please let the flight still go, please let the flight still go, please let the flight still go...

2 comments:

Robert Hudson said...

This is the human cost of our meddling with nature.

(Word verification: graptato. It's the hybrid they made before the pineberry.)

katetf said...

Who could have guessed that human meddling would prevent me staring at Rafa Nadal for a day? Will no-one think of the tennis fans?